You can run a CPD course at your place of work, no matter where you are in the world. We have a great deal of experience in setting up courses, and can advise whether your venue is suitable. Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like more information.
At A Glance
Who are these courses for?
Practitioners who require CPD hours to maintain competency to practice (it is advised that you attain 10 hours of CPD every 2 years)
Practitioners who wish to gain specific knowledge on a particular area of acupuncture practice
Who can attend?
All practitioners who have successfully completed acupuncture training
How long is the course?
1 or 2 days
Varies from course to course
The aim of every CPD event is for each student to be able to apply their learning safely, confidently and effectively. All courses combine a mix of theoretical and practical based teaching to provide an evidence based, interactive learning experience.
Delegates will leave the course having revised needling skills and underpinning theory, whilst being introduced to the latest findings from published literature. These courses consolidate existing knowledge whilst introducing a focussed approach to needling techniques and clinical reasoning.
- Acupuncture & The ANS (1 day)
- Acupuncture For Headaches (1 day)
- Acupuncture For The Spine (1 day)
- Acupuncture In Sport (1 day)
- Acupuncture In The Upper Limb (1 day)
- Acupuncture In Women’s Health (1 day)
- Acupuncture Refresher Courses (1 and 2 day)
- Auricular Acupuncture (1 day)
- Cupping Masterclass (3 hours)
- Evening Acupuncture Masterclasses (2 hours)
- TCM Acupuncture (2 day)
- Trigger Point Acupuncture / Dry Needling (1 or 2 day)